By using the website sparkandspike.co.uk and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Please read the following carefully.
- Pricing & Payment
- Customer comments
- sparkandspike.co.uk may change or withdraw any part of sparkandspike.co.uk at any time without notice.
- sparkandspike.co.uk may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of www.sparkandspike.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and sparkandspike.co.uk and may only be amended in writing.
- By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to sparkandspike.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- To become a member of the sparkandspike.co.uk community you must first register and choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. You are soley responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username and password. sparkandspike.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or suspend any accounts without notice.
- Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any down time.
- sparkandspike.co.uk may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
- In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
If you would like help Ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contacts us via any of the following methods:
Phone: 07375339428, Our lines are open between 9am - 5pm GMT
You can purchase any of our products via any of the following methods:
- Place an online order on sparkandspike.co.uk
- By telephone, call 07375339428. Our lines are open between 9am - 5pm GMT
- By post: You are able to send us orders by post by completing your online order form and sending us your order by post with payment (please see payment requirements)
- Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website and does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Sparkandspike.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
- Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to out terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
- All products and services are subject to availability. sparkandspike.co.uk endeavors to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
Pricing & Payment
- All prices seen on the website are final and sparkandspike.co.uk does not charge VAT. Any pricing errors will result in you order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- All payments are taken in GBP (UK Pounds).
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable. For more details on this please contact your local customs authority.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of sparkandspike.co.uk until paid for in full.
- sparkandspike.co.uk does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
- sparkandspike.co.uk may on occasion require a credit checks for orders of a substantial nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the checks can be completed.
- Please note that all returns for either unwanted or damaged/faulty goods must be confirmed by by either phone, fax, post or e-mail. Any goods sent back without prior consent from sparkandspike.co.uk will be sent back at your cost.
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they reach sparkandspike.co.uk.
- If you would like to return your items for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please note that refunds are subject to a £1.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
- Our shipping couriers will generally try at least two delivery attempts before the order will be sent back to us. If you are using a shipping method that requires the recipient to sign for the package please ensure you or someone on your behalf is available to sign for the package. You will be liable for any additional return or resend charges if you are not available to sign for your package.
Faulty Products / Damaged Items
In the highly unlikely event that an item sent to you is found to be faulty, you may send it back to us for a replacement. We will refund the cost of sending the item back to us. In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept extra charges for other courier services or guaranteed next day services. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country’s national postal service. We recommend using an insured delivery method; however we will not accept extra charges for Fed-Ex or other overnight courier services.
Please make sure that you have clearly read any instructions that may have come with the product, or may be displayed on our website, as products found not to be faulty when they come back to us, will be sent back to you at your cost. Please note that our return policy also applies.
If you would like to exchange your items for different products in our range, you may do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Please detail which items you would like as replacements. We will charge your card for the cost of sending these replacements out to you, as well as any extra balance that your updated order may incur. Please note that our return policy also applies.
Users of this website may post reviews, comments, and general content via our community forums and galleries as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Please note that any unpermitted content may be subject to review by sparkandspike.co.uk and consequently may be deleted and action taken against the offender.